Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

In the end it all pays off!


http://ow.ly/1b9ax
If you've ever been on the PTA you'll know what I mean. Countless hours working behind the scenes to make sure the kids school get what the kids need! With all of the budget cuts it's so hard for teachers and administrators to get the kids everything. Now-a-days a lot is left to the parents. I have to say...I'm pretty lucky! My children currently belong to the most wonderful school with the best faculty that you could imagine! My first experience with kids in school has been an amazing one because of these people! So the PTA is actually fun and exciting. Especially when we see the faculty so excited!

I joined the PTA not knowing what I was getting into. Made up of a lot of "Stay At Home Moms." And not a bad amount of "Working Moms." Thank goodness for the mix, because this great group of mom's can always pick up where the others left off! So the countless hours of running back and fourth to school, sending in supplies, volunteering at booths, and helping build projects is totally worth it! Because of this great group of people our kids will have $10,000 worth of SmartBoards to help them be the best they can be!

Thank you for making our school experience great!

No comments:

Post a Comment