Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day one of my 7 day journey with my kids...







The first night of our exploration into our family time was supposed to be game night...but as all parents know, plans change. This changed for the better! My family came over for make your own pizza and ice cream sundae night! We laughed and had so much fun!
Brooklynn made her pizza with pepperoni, bacon, a few mushrooms, lots of cheese and sauce. Anthony made his pizza with black olives, pepperoni, bacon, and very little cheese and sauce. James' pizza (I made...LOL Daddy doesn't do pizza...) had pepperoni, mushrooms, cheese, bacon, and sauce. And Mommy's pizza had the galloping gourmet written on it according to my hubby. It had pesto sauce, artichokes, ricotta cheese, mushrooms, Parmesan cheese, and wheat crust. Good golly these were good!
And then the ice cream sundaes were upon us! We had some crazy toppings...Joseph had his little waffle bowl filled, as did Granny, Nonie, Re-Re, Mommy (me), Daddy (James), and both Brooklynn and Anthony. There were sprinkles, chocolate sauce, and gummy bears everywhere! It was so great! Then the boys (Anthony and Joseph) got to take a bath and wash it all off!
The wonderful night was topped off by Brooklynn showing everyone her hand painted tea set, and her new "Moon in My Room" that shows all of the phases of the moon! It was a great night!
Now I can't wait for tonight! Dinner and games with Nonie and Poppie! This is going to be great!






1 comment:

  1. Beyond the pizza looking absolutely delicious now I want icecream sundaes in waffle bowls!!!

    ReplyDelete