Search This Blog

Friday, March 19, 2010

"Ain't that a kick in the head..."

Sorry I haven't been blogging the past week or so...life has been keeping us busy!

Wednesday afternoon I got a call from the school nurse. "Mrs. Hollis, Brooklynn is in the nurses office. She got kicked in the head." Then Brooklynn gets on the phone. "Mmm Mmmm Mom...*sniff* I...think...I...can...make...it...*sniff sniff*
My heart just broke! I assumed she had been crawling under the table or something. Since it was so close to the end of the day I picked the kids up.
I'm glad I did, she had a sneaker print on her forehead, a complete heel! Poor kid! She said, "Mommy, I guess I grew too tall to walk under the swing anymore."
That was so cute! Her poor little eye was swollen. So we had a kid and mommy day from school!
I have to admit, we had the most fun exploring the new neighborhood and picking up trash. We were the green team yesterday! I miss being home with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment