Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 2: Game Night...Lesson Learned, "Laugh until you cry!"


Day 2: Game night was so much fun! Mom and Dad came over for dinner...we made Mongolian Beef (soy) and Chicken Lo-Mien. Dad wasn't fooled by the soy beef and didn't eat it. But it was funny to see his face! He's so old fashioned! Mom and James loved it. The kids wouldn't touch it after Dad said No Way!


So Mom and I sat down with the kids to play Disney Monopoly. I don't think we've ever laughed that hard! Ever...so in this short blog I'll tell you the lessons I've learned during game night:



  • Lesson #1: Brooklynn will cheat when you are not looking. It's so funny and Mom and I laughed until we cried!

  • Lesson #2: Anthony likes his change in small bills, and will give you $7 when you really only need $3 just to get change back.

  • Lesson #3: My mom would laugh at anything and makes every game more fun!

  • Lesson #4: Even though it's a kids game...I hate to lose!

So night 2 was a success, let's see what night 3 brings us!

No comments:

Post a Comment