Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Oh so good Sweet Pork!


The other night I didn't know what to make and I had some pork thawed so I decided to make something up. I had a ton of produce that was about to go bad. So I chopped some carrots, celery, small white potatoes, garlic, and onions and put it in with some pork loin that I cut into stew meat slices. I stared at it and wondered what would I do to it? So I threw on some soy sauce (because, who doesn't like soy sauce?) Then I realized it would be really salty with the pork and soy sauce, so I added a handful of brown sugar and about a tablespoon of water and covered it. I baked it at 375 for 45 minutes. The results were insane! I will pat myself on the back because every member of the family devoured it! It was so great, but alas, there are no pictures (mainly b/c James literally ate every bite and drank the juice from the bowl...LOL). I think everyone out there would love this! Just give it a try. It's fast, easy, and great for a weeknight rushed meal!


Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment