Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

Take some time to relax

This recipe is probably the most important one I've posted on here! I'll start by saying that I always have had a tinge of guilt when I leave the children to go have some fun...but my husband has shown me that it's very important to do. So tonight's recipe is one that will help you loosen up and get down with yo bad self.

It's called:

Amaretto!

First, take two shots of amaretto and shoot them. Then take a shot of amaretto and mix it with sprite. Drink until you dance like no one is looking! Then pass out.

DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE! Much love!

3 comments:

  1. I think that this post was worthy of a photo accompanying it! And not one of those canned computer pix...an actual one of "the guilty working mom" dancing like nobody is watching ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a first hand observer of the "dance like nobody is watching' and it was pure awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA thanks Katie! And yes, you were Amy! I will post soon!

    ReplyDelete