Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Auntrell's Mini Bundt Spice Cakes! Oh My Goodness!


So a friend of mine brought in the most delictable little thing I've ever eaten...I don't know if it's WW approved, but it is Jamie approved!


Mini bundt spice cakes filled with sauteed spiced apples with a brown sugar, vanilla, & cinnamon glaze.

It is just the spice cake mix then you add the sauteed chopped apple (1/2 stick of butter, 1 apple, 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, saute until soft). Follow recipe on box for baking. Glaze is 1/2 butter, 1 1/2 cup of white sugar, 3 tbsp of brown sugar, 2 tbspn of imitation vanilla, 1/2 water. Add all ingredients let boil on med-low until thick. Add more sugar to help with thickness. Set aside to cool a little. Then glazed the cake/s when they are cool.


Have I mentioned that she is now the best friend in the entire world?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness these sound absolutely delicious!!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete