Search This Blog

Monday, June 7, 2010

Boy have I been busy


So it's been quite a while. The new house, school is out, and work has sped up to the pace of NASCAR. It's no surprise that my blog has suffered. But today, I had an idea! I want to keep my wonderful circle of mom's that I love so dearly from floating away after the move. And I had just read about a meal swap in my "All You" magazine. So I decided to put it out there. See who is interested!


If it pans out the idea is to have a group of mom's (or dad's). No more than 10 make one meal per family we have (i.e. if there are 6 involved everyone makes 6 meals). Don't spend more than $10 per meal and make sure it can be frozen and reheated. Then swap them with other families. Now you have a handful of pre-made (homemade) meals on a night you would normally go out to eat. No prep, just heat the oven and there you go!


I'm really hoping this works, but we will see! Have to get people involved. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment